Saturday, May 16, 2020

New Layout - Aquarium

Happy Rainy Saturday!

I'm so disappointed in the weather as I wanted to go on a LOOOOONNNGGGG bike ride today and that's not happening. So instead, I'm scrapping!  

This is a really old layout from 2013 of my sweet daughter at the Aquarium. I love how excited she was to explore and see everything. For this layout I played along with Paper Issues Alphabet Soup - 26 days of alphabet inspired challenges. Yesterday was A!  I did a layout on "Aquarium" and used an "Ampersand"  Such a fun challenge.

I used a kit from simplystitchedscrapbooking.com, ink and stamps from CTMH, jounaling stickers from Coca Daisy, thickers from American Crafts, letter stickers from Merry Little Christmas Sticker Fundamentals, and metal letters from Pressed Petals.

Have a scrappy day! 

No comments: