Saturday, May 9, 2020

New Layout - All Aboard

Happy Saturday! We went for a 3.5mile bike ride this morning; it was wonderful!  I also tried a new recipe, Keto chili and cheddar bisquits. It was quite delicious and my whole family loved it.


I finished a couple of layouts today.  This one is from our first Polar Express experience back in 2016. I used a sketch from Page Maps, below.


I also played along wtih Paper Issues May Mobile Issues challenge. This challenge is to scrap your love for all of your devices. Not really your thing, then how about a page about a bicycle, scooter or car. Basically, anything that can get from point A to point B.  I created a layout of our 1st trip on the Polar Express train back in 2016.  

Finally, I used paper from coco daisy and BoBunny, a diecut from Paper Wizard, journaling spots and stickers from Coco Daisy, misc. ribbon from my stash, and a rub-on from Reminisce.

I hope you had a wonderful start to your weekend! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: