Sunday, February 9, 2020

New Layout - I Love Soccer

Another new layout with some very old photos - still trying to finish up 2016.... I really am almost done.  Look how little DD was almost 4 years ago.  This was the 2nd season they played soccer and they were still just a clump of girls chasing a ball around the field. There was always at least 1 girl on the sideline crying; oh how far they've come!


I played along with Scrap with Stacy - February Scrappy Friends challenge. I used the tic tac toe challenge by the 1st row: Stickers, Dots, and Hearts.   I used a background of dot paper, little die cut hearts from cardstock, and stickers for the title, the & sign, the word stickers, and the date arrow. Swing by Scrap with Stacy to play along! 

February 2020 Tic Tac Toe Challenge:



Tic Tac Toe
February


   Stickers

Flowers

Brads

Dots

Tickets

Washi

Hearts

Chipboard

5 or more patterned papers

To create this page, I used a kit from Go To Treasure Box and added a few embellishment and tweaks of my own to work with my photos! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Stacy H-W said...

What a fun layout Jessica!! Those diets are perfect! Thanks for joining in on my Scrappy Friends challenge this month!!