Friday, July 26, 2019

New Layout - Uniquely You

Happy Friday! I'm yet again super excited for the weekend! We have family in town, but I am still hoping to squeeze in a bit of scrapping. I'm sharing a layout I completed of hubby and DD sharing her love of dentistry with a fun play dough gift. I played along with CSI Case File No. 288



I was inspired by the colors: teal, brown, white, orange and pink - the pink is a bit hard to see, it is in the striped paper and in the triangle paper. I also followed the "traditional clues" and used evidence of stripes in the patterned paper, triangles in the patterned paper, circular elements in the brads and arrow, I used the windows of the frames to add photos, tied bows with twine, and added numbers for the date. I also hand wrote my journaling and used the inspiration word "Great". 

Here's the Case File:


I used a paper kit from Embellish It! and added rub-ons from Crate Paper. Stop by CSI and play along! Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: