Monday, July 15, 2019

New Layout - Play, Laugh, Grow

Hello again my scrappy friends! One more layout to share today. This one is another layout from the Perot Natural History Museum - one of my daughter's most favorite places to visit. 


I played along with a couple of challenges. First, the left side used Let's Get Sketchy July challenge. This challenge was to use the sketch and inspiration from the mood board. I rotated the sketch and pulled inspiration from the colors - blue, gold, pink, navy, the sparklers for which I used gold glitter embellishments, and even the water via the water table photos. Here is the sketch and the mood board so you can come play along!



I also played along with Paper Issues - Ring Tone challenge. I used both a photo with an old fashioned corded telephone as well as a typewriter stamp for my "story." This one was difficult for me for some reason.

I used a paper kit from Embellish IT! Inc. and then added stamps and ink from CTMH, and rub-ons from Crate Paper.  Thanks for visiting again today!

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

Oh this is so clever! I just love how you've used our sketch twice! Two really great layouts!

Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Bethany.Roisland said...

Wonderful job! I love the colors you used too! Thanks for joining us at LGS!