Monday, June 24, 2019

New Layout - Our Team

Happy Monday! I returned to work today, but wanted to share a soccer layout of DD I finished late last night. Hubby has been coaching her team for 8 seasons now. This is the team and individual photos from this season.


For the right side I used Sketches in Thyme #378. I don't usually use single photo sketches, but I think it worked perfect for these photos. Here is the sketch:


I used Stamping Station paper, CTMH stamp and ink, Jolee's stickers, Paper House stickers, Tim Holtz film strip ribbon, and random rub-ons from my stash.

Thanks so much for visiting! 

2 comments:

Deanna said...

What a creative interpretation of the sketch! I love the big soccer ball! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

Nadine Carlier said...

Love how you used a soccer ball for the clock in the sketch! Great interpretation of my sketch!
Nadine from My Scrap n' Stuff