Saturday, June 22, 2019

New Layout - Oh Happy Day

One more post for today! There were a couple of challenges I really wanted to play along with, so I did. This layout is of our girls at our annual scrapbook weekend. They love those weekends and are the best of friends, including matching outfits.


First, I played along with CSI Case File No. 287. This one inspired me a lot! I used the color scheme, the "silliness" transparency, embossing paste as my wet medium for the arrows, lace, paper with an aged look, pile on lots of layers and tuck bits into the layers, used ink to outline edges of everything, and created banners. This was a fun one!

Here is the case file:



Second, for the right side of the layout I used the sketch from Sketch N Scrap #179


I used a ton of product for this layout: a paper kit from Paper Loft, sequins and ink from CTMH, bling from Queen & Co., Tim Holtz stencil, studio 490 embossing paste, stickers, epherma, and rub-ons from MME, ticket from Recollections, transparency word from Heidi Swapp. I hope you enjoy my little creation. Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Chris C said...

Beautiful banner strips!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Sura said...

Beautiful layouts! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Lori said...

This is such a pretty layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!