Friday, June 7, 2019

New Layout - Off to See the Wizard

A second time today! Happy Friday friends. I finished another layout today that I wanted to share! This one is a page kit from PaperWizard. It is one of the monthly club kits that I belong to. The have the most detailed die-cuts in the industry! I added a journaling tag from CTMH and a few arrows from Recollections.


Maddie is obsessed right now with Harry Potter. We are reading the books each evening together. When I asked her if she wanted to make her classmate Valentine's or buy them, she of course chose make them (we always do); but this year she needed 46! She really wanted to make Harry Potter valentines and include jelly slugs, but they were $1.75 each! I told her no way I was making 46 as she usually makes about 15 and then gets bored or distracted and I end up finishing them. She promised she would make them all - AND SHE DID! Then we made her Valentine's box. I showed her how to  use mod podge for the first time. She added hinges and a metallic clasp. I cut a platform 9-3/4 sign for her from my cricut. She was so excited for her Valentine's school party! I love that she loves to be creative!

I hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend!

No comments: