Friday, June 21, 2019

New Layout - Chemistry Camp

Happy Friday YALL! I hope you are planning a restful and relaxing weekend, I know I sure am. I found this adorable sticker set yesterday by Recollections and knew instantly that I wanted to use it for my DD Chemistry Camp last summer at the Perot. I don't usually scrapbook a specific camp as she attends too many, but this one we had lots of fun experiments that she brought home each day to show us. 


I played along with Paper Issues June Take 5 challenge. I used the color red (chemistry title), the color blue (atom and journaling hexagons), hand journaling, a large title, layers, and circles (neutrons on the atom and the molecules). Join the fun over at Paper issues to play along. Here are the pick 5 items to play along with the challenge.


For this layout I went truly old school and dug out random patterned paper from my stash. I added CTMH ribbon, stamps and ink, old hexagon journaling blocks from jillibean soup, some old washi tape and of course, the stickers from Recollections. The large atom is cut on my cricut using cartridge "Nifty Fifties." I hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: