Sunday, January 21, 2018

And More Layouts

Yet again, more scrapbook layouts I've created since New Years.  


The Soccer layout above was made with an overlay from Want 2 Scrap. I have about a million soccer layouts to complete so an easy layout was just what I was looking for.


The Summer layout above was made with a kit from Embellish It! This is monthly club kit that allows for lots of photos. I added a few extra, just because I always have a million photos. If you sign up for this awesome club kit, let them know I sent you!


The Making the Grade layout above was created with a kit from Paper Wizard. This is another monthly club kit with awesome laser diecuts. I added twine to this layout and a few extra photos. It was just prefect for Maddie's first day of Kindergarten. Check them out, and if you sign up - let them know I sent you!


The Ski Trip layout above was a kit I found at convention from Down Memory Lane. I added the journaling blocks and the Telluride sticker. 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: