Friday, November 20, 2015

Project Life - Week 32

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 



Thursday - We are getting quotes to have our fence replaced. We were discussing what type of fence we wanted and Maddie snapped this photo of us. She is getting pretty good at taking pictures, whether it is with a phone, an ipad, or a real camera.





























Saturday - This morning was Maddie's last ballet class. We got to go into the classroom and watch what they've learned. Maddie was excited to show me everything she has learned. Since she is starting soccer soon, we are not planning on signing her up for the fall session. This evening was our Sunset Boat Cruise for WSP+ccrd. Doug L and I were the most senior personnel attending. It was actually a really fun time, even Juan told me it was the most fun he's ever had at a ccrd event. Afterwards we joined the "kids" at a local bar for a couple of drinks. It was a fun evening.













Sunday - Today was Henry's 4th birthday party at the Frontiers of Flight Museum at Love Field. It was an aviation themed party. Maddie had a blast climbing around on the planes and playing in the kids area.

Thanks for Visiting!

No comments: