Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Project Life - Week 29

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 



Thursday - Lunch with Juan at a little Thai place. He ordered a soup that was big enough to feed five!




























Saturday - Maddie is doing better at listening at ballet, but still struggles. She is a bit all over the place and never seems to want to end her turn as a dancer with the wand. They sing a little song, "Dancers, Dancers, dance like a star! We love you dancers, just as you are. Dancers, Dancers, dance like a star! We love you dancers, just as you are." Maddie doesn't really dance as much as she runs and jumps, but she seems to enjoy it.  After ballet we headed out to Ham Orchards in Terrell. It is a peach orchard. You can't pick your own peaches, but they had delicious peach BBQ, which Maddie LOVED. She ate almost all of the ribs herself. They also have fun rocking chairs and homemade peach ice cream. There is an entire Farmers' market and it was definitely a busy little place. The peaches were DELICIOUS!





Monday - VBS began today at Springcreek from 8:30am - 11:30am all week long. Maddie was excited to go and said that she had a good time as part of the P.I.T. Crew. This afternoon Maddie was playing peek-a-book from inside her box. We got this huge box with our elliptical machine and she has been decorating and playing in it ever sense.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: