Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Project Life - Week 27

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 
























Thursday - I took the day off work so we could take the kiddos to the Dallas Zoo to see the Dinosaur exhibit. The last time we tried to take them Jakob broke his arm, so this was our make-up visit. We had a great time and the kids loved the mechanical dinosaurs. They especially loved the dinosaur dig, where they got to uncover fossils. They also had fun at the petting zoo, feeding the fish, and playing in the kids river. It was a great day.
















Friday - Another day off work to enjoy with Ashlyn, Jakob, Vanessa and Nana at the Arboretum. We headed straight to the kids area and started backwards. There was so much to do and the kids tried to do everything! They explored, created, and climbed everything possible. Another fun-filled day!





























Saturday - We didn't make it to the neighborhood parade this morning, but we put up Maddie's pool and Daddy grilled us yummy lunch. This afternoon we let Maddie play with some firework poppers and snappers. Charlie, from next door, heard us in the back and invited Maddie out front to join him popping his fireworks. They had a great time lining up the poppers and jumping on them. Once it was dark, we walked to the corner to watch the Country Club fireworks. Maddie was barely able to stay awake.




 

Sunday - Today we went to the Dallas Aquarium. Maddie has been begging to go for a couple of weeks. It was packed, but we still had a good time. She practically runs through the exhibits, so it only took us about an hour; but it was a nice Sunday afternoon family outing. Afterwards, we went to see Daddy's new office at D2. 


Tuesday - I had to travel to Houston today for a new hospital we are designing and I received this photo of my lovies via text. They are both so silly and I love them to death.


Wednesday - We grew this huge cucumber in our garden! With the crazy weather this spring/summer, our garden has not done very well - but this cucumber was one for the record books.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: