Saturday, August 29, 2015

Project Life - Week 24

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 




Friday - We went over to Nana's today and the kids played in the back yard on Nan's new swingset. I got Maddie an ice cream from Sonic so she was in heaven.




Saturday - We went and bought Maddie's ballet outfit today for her ballet class that starts next week. Her little ballet shoes are adorable! She was very excited.







Sunday - We went to The Sports Authority this morning to look for an elliptical machine to try and get into shape before our vacation. Maddie had a blast trying out the equipment. This afternoon we went to "Cinderella" at Fair Park. We had second row seats and it was an amazing show. Maddie loved it, although the dragon part scared her a bit. The transitions from Pauper to Princess were magical! Maddie even got a little Cinderella doll that reverses from Princess to Pauper.



Tuesday - Maddie still loves bath time!

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments: