Saturday, August 29, 2015

Project Life - Week 23

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 









Friday - We arrived in Wichita, Kansas today to visit my bestie "Aunt Shany!" She is single again and just moved into a new place. Angie and Kayla met Maddie and I there and the girls loved seeing each other and all of Aunt Shany's kitties. We took the girls swimming a local motel where Aunt Shany's neighbor works. It was a fun time.


















































Saturday - We had an amazing day today! This morning we started with breakfast at Neighbors and then picked up Aunt Shany's niece, Lauren to join us. Maddie and Kayla were thrilled to have another "friend" to play with. We headed to Tanganyika this morning. What an amazing animal park! The girls got to feed giraffes, goats, turtles, bunnies, guinea pigs, birds, and even ring-tailed lemurs. They also got to ride a camel and pet a snake and kangaroos! Aunt Shany packed us a yummy picnic lunch. Then we headed to Exploration Place, another really fun place - although we were short on time as they were closing. Maddie made drawing melted in recycled plastic and all of the girls loved the veterinarian area with the xray machine. We finished the day at the splash park and with a movie in Aunt Shany's bed. FUN FUN Day! 






Sunday - This morning we had a little incident. I let the girls play with my Ipad while I was getting ready. Maddie has never had an issue, but Angie mention that Kayla had dropped hers and broke it. Anyways, it seems mine slipped from Kayla's fingers as well and it cracked my screen and dented the corner. Thank goodness it still works, as I have a ton of project photos on it for work that I haven't downloaded. Angie and Kayla headed home soon after that. Aunt Shany, Lauren, Maddie and I went to a park for awhile and then Maddie and I headed home as well. What a super fun weekend! It was so great to see my besties and see Aunt Shany's new place!


Tuesday - Maddie's corn stalks are producing. She picked two ears today and had to "smell" them. She smells EVERYTHING. The little baby corns are just too cute!


Wednesday - Maddie has been attending Vacation Bible School this week at Ascension. It is in the evenings from 5-8pm and they serve them dinner.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: