Friday, May 1, 2015

Project Life - Week 3

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 






Thursday - Daddy has been teaching Maddie to punch and she is constantly punching him. We have told her that she is only to punch Maddie, not Momma, Nana, Grandma, or any friends. So now she constantly says, "Momma, I can only punch Daddy, right?" Then she punches him. It's pretty funny, but now she has started punching him randomly, like when he is sleeping, or eating. I hate to say, I told you so, Daddy. Maddie made a fishing pole and fishes at Chapel today. We also ordered more underwear for Maddie. She has outgrown all of her 4s, so we ordered her new 6s. She was excited for her bat girl underwear.



Friday - Maddie and I made cookies tonight. Maddie was very excited to help and wanted to eat all of the chocolate chips out of the cookies before they were cooked.












Saturday - Daddy made Maddie a face for breakfast this morning. She loves those faces. Maddie and I attended Colby's 2nd birthday party this afternoon. Colby is Kevin Miller's son, from the office. It was a Thomas the Train birthday party. Maddie had a great time playing with the train sets and making a new friend. There was another little boy Maddie's age and they played together almost the entire party. There was a bounce house and even a pinata. Maddie was adorable helping Mr. Kevin move the pinata for the other kids. She was also so sweet when the candy dropped out. She picked up one piece and brought it to me. I told her she could go get a couple more pieces and she said, "Really?" Then she came back to me with about 3 more pieces. She is so sweet!



Sunday - Today we went to Ms. Tu's place and got Maddie's hair cut. Maddie was so excited to go, because of the suckers that Ms. Tu gives out after a haircut. I'm so glad she is not scared of these sorts of activities. This afternoon we went to Benihana's for an early dinner. Maddie loves to feed the fishy, but she feeds them one pellet at a time, so it can take a while.


Monday - Maddie made this lacing glove at school today. She also cut apart all of the little animals and they must have had a story about them, because she was very excited to show me all the little animal cards in her mitten. She loves school so much!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: