Friday, May 1, 2015

Project Life - Week 2

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 



Saturday - We met Aunt Vanessa, Ashlyn, and Jakob at Nana's to play for the afternoon. Maddie gave her cousins flutes that we bought in New Mexico and all three kiddos gave us a concert.


Tuesday - I had to take a day trip to Grove, Oklahoma to complete a site survey for a new Cath Lab at Integris Grove Hospital. On the way traffic stopped completely on the highway for a helicopter. It had a huge saw dangling and they were using it to cut tree limbs. What a random event to stop all traffic for. At the airport, on our way home, I had a tasty beverage and slept on the plane. 



Wednesday - Maddie got a hold of my Ipad today and I discovered this lovely photo that she took of herself. I'm not even sure what app she used to create it. I swear that girl knows how to do more on my Ipad than I do. Maddie made this cool snow globe this week in Ms. Miriam's class. I love all the art she creates.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: