I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.
And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) -
Wednesday - Maddie is very into games right now. Chutes & Ladders is one of her new games and she loves to play it with us. She still struggles to make it through an entire game, but is good at counting out her steps.
Friday - I am still working on things for Maddie's party tomorrow. I finished her banner this evening. It was a printable banner, but I added bling, stickles, and ribbon.
Saturday - Maddie's 3rd birthday Dora party today was fabulous! She had a ton of friends and family attend. All of the kiddos got Dora backpacks and followed the "Map" from the Grumpy Old Troll bridge to the Chocolate tree, up to Matching Mountain and finally to Swipers hideout. There was also an enormous bounce house with an obstacle course inside. The kiddos loved it. The food was all Dora related including Tico's Taco bar. Maddie loved her cake and everyone singing to her this year. She's been waiting all week to hear the Birthday song sung to her.
Sunday - Today Maddie and I made cupcakes for her class at school tomorrow. She wanted white frosting and then she helped add the sprinkles. We also took more photos of her with her backpack and the chocolate tree from her party.
Monday - Today is Maddie's 3rd birthday. We saved a couple of presents from us to give to her today. Daddy got her another piano. She used her last piano until it was broken and sounding like a dead cat. Daddy gave it away to thrift store and Maddie was devastated. She was super excited to get a replacement one. We also got her a Doctor's dress up outfit. She was so excited that she immediately gave Daddy a checkup. She is so cute!
3 year stats:
* Size 10 shoe - her left is a 10 and her right is a 9; size 5T clothing.
* Favorite sayings - "You are wasting energy." "You are wasting water Mama." "Are you not going to work today?" "Is that my consequence?" "I have an imagination." "What's xxx mean?" (pretty much regarding every word she hears and does not know the meaning)
* School - she just began school 4 days a week from 9am-2pm Monday through Thursday. Nana watches her on Mondays and takes her to gymnastics and Maria watches her Tuesday through Friday.
* Naps - She still naps about two hours in the afternoon around 1 or 2pm
* Nighttime routine - Her bedtime is 8pm, although Daddy usually lets her stay up until 8:30pm or so. We change her into her pjs and night diaper. Then we brush her teeth while she stands on her stool. She gargles and spits by herself. We read her a book then into bed with friends (stuffed animals), her night light is on. We sing her a song, pray and then she always asks "What are we gonna eat?" and we have to decide what we are going to pretend to eat that night. We give kisses, a big hug and then she talks to herself or sings for about 30-60 minutes.
* Morning routine - She is up everyday at 7am. She is definitely a morning girl and wakes in a wonderfully happy mood.
* She is still in diapers/pull ups and uses the potty when we are out running errands a bit, but not at home.
* Favorite TV Shows - Paw Patrol, Wally Kazam, and Dora.
* Favorite Movies - Despicable Me, Rio, Veggie Tales.
* Favorite activity - painting and crafts, playing with plastic animals (especially dinosaurs), playing dress up, and Woody & Jesse dolls.
* She loves having toys "talk" to each other and roll play.
* Favorite foods - she eats EVERYTHING fabulously including all veggies. She loves cheese and calls Muenster cheese "monster" cheese.