Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Project Life - Week 32

Welcome to Project Life 2014! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 2 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) -


Friday - Tonight we went to our favorite local Italian restaurant, Momo's. After a fabulous dinner, Maddie and Daddy shared an ice cream.



Saturday - We took Maddie and Jakob to the Arboretum Children's Adventure Gardens today. They explored, got a bit wet, jumped in the nets, and had a great time. 






Monday - I was in a tank top frying bacon for a quiche for dinner, Juan wasn't even home from work yet, when Maria and Alfonso arrived this evening. Currently Mom comes on Monday to take care of Maddie and then take her to gymnastics. Maria comes with Alfonso between 5-6 pm on Mondays and then stay with us until Friday when I get home from work. Today when Maria came she started telling me that Juan's cousins from Houston and Brownsville were here. I assumed she meant in Dallas, what she meant was - they were right behind her. I had never met either Mona, Rosebellia or the three girls that arrived with them. The oldest girl is Rosebellia's daughter and the other two girls are another of Juan's cousin, Gordie's. I was quite mortified and immediately began making a second quiche. Juan arrived home and told me not worry, but I was perturbed. Maddie had fun playing with the girls and everyone was very nice. I don't think any of them had ever had quiche, although they did all try it.





No comments: