Sunday, December 28, 2014

Project Life - Week 21

Welcome to Project Life 2014! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 2 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) -


Wednesday - Maddie working on her letters with Nana. She knows her entire alphabet and is working on recognizing her name. 





Thursday - I dropped my Iphone on a job site today and it shattered instantly. I must have dropped it a million times, but today it hit just right. Even with the insurance I pay for, it will cost $175 to replace. :( 


Saturday - We took Maddie to Six Flags today. She absolutely loved it! The playground was probably favorite, although she like the rides as well. We really should have bought season passes. We will definitely be back.










Sunday - For breakfast this morning, Daddy made Maddie a super fun face. Maddie loves it when he makes these. This morning was raining, the perfect opportunity for Maddie to wear her rain coat and boots. She loves Peppa Pig right now and LOVES "jumping in muddy puddles!" Later in the day we picked one of our ginormous cucumbers from our garden. They are the biggest we've ever had. This afternoon the sun came out and we took Maddie to the splash park at Lake Highlands. She had a great time.








Monday - Daddy hung our flag on our house today. Of course, Maddie helped. This afternoon Juan and I went to a movie and he ran into an old soccer coach buddy that he hadn't seen in years.





No comments: