Saturday, August 2, 2014

Project Life - Week 3

Welcome to Project Life 2014! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 2 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) -


Wednesday - nothing like a 5am start to your day. Not even other cars are on the road.

Saturday - Maddie is dressed and ready to go out. Breakfast with Daddy to follow.



Sunday - I had to work all day, so Maddie and Daddy went to the Picasso and Matisse exhibit at the Kimbell Art Museum in Fort Worth. They had quite a fun day together.

No comments: