Sunday, July 13, 2014

Scrap Retreat Weekend Layouts - #7-31

Happy Sunday! I am definitely not ready to start a new week. I had a wonderful weekend with my girlies at Scrap N Paradise weekend retreat in Oklahoma. Daddy was sweet enough to watch Maddie for the entire weekend so I could get away. It was much needed. I have been working so much that I hadn't scrapbooked at all this entire year! That is unheard of for me. I did manage to finish 6 layouts the weekend before I left and finished another 25 this weekend. That is a major record for me. I will admit that most of them are kits.



What a wonderful way to spend the weekend. Here are my layouts:














I can't wait to go again! LOL. Have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Jess these are just gorgeous. I love them all and wow what a way to go doing so many layouts in a weekend. Your hubby is a keeper for looking after Maddie so you can get some chill time. xx

Leslie Germain said...

Great layouts! You got so much done. So glad to see you again!