Sunday, January 5, 2014

Surround Yourself... - New Layout LOAD #7

One more layout completed this evening! This one is of my daughter and I this past Christmas.

This is my LOAD (Lay Out A Day) #7 over at Let's Scrap. I also used the left side of sketch 9-25-13 from Let's Scrap.

I also played along with My Scraps & More - 12th Day of Christmas challenge. This challenge is to use the quote below and to use at least one of the colors in "higher." I used the color blue and the full quote.


Finally, I played along with Rochelle Spears - Scrappy Friends January challenge, Tic Tac Toe. I chose the first column. I misted the corrugated cardboard with gold and yellow mist, added an arrow, and also misted the doilies with a shimmer gold (hard to see in the photo).


Materials used - paper - CTMH; doilies - Wilton; mist - Maya Roads and Luminarte; sticker letters - CTMH and Basic Grey; brads - MME; wood - Freckled Fawn; date embellishment - October Afternoon; stickers - Simple Stories.

Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a sweet layout. Love the title.

Val-Belle said...

I love love love this layout Jess... The photos are just beautiful and I love that title... it is so cool... A beautiful non traditional Christmas layout. I hope it is a good year for you all... I am looking forward to seeing Maddie grow this year.

Rochelle Spears said...

Love your layout! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge! :)