Saturday, January 4, 2014

Some Assembly Required - New Layout LOAD #3 & 4

Good morning! Here is a layout I completed of Maddie building her first project at the Home Depot Kids Workshop. She had a lot of fun, even though Daddy had to help her out quite a bit. She loved using the hammer - any tool really. I am participating in the LOAD (Lay Out A Day) over at Let's Scrap this month and this is #3 & 4!


I used sketch 7-25-12 from Let's Scrap.



For the left side, I played along with My Scraps & More - 6th Day of Christmas challenge. This challenge is to take a holiday paper line, Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July, whatever, and use it for something other than it was meant for. I used the Blackbird Halloween paper line from MME and used it for this everyday layout of Maddie at Home Depot.


For the right side, I played along with My Scraps & More - Throwback Thursday 1-2-14.
This challenge is to use 5 old patterned papers. I used three old MME Halloween papers for
the background and then 2 more blue paper scraps along the borders.

Materials used: paper - MME & LYB; stamps - CTMH; ink - CTMH; embellishments - Jolee's; thickers - American Crafts & Amy Tangerine; quickutz; journaling tag - unknown.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

Yeah this is a very cute layout I love the colours and I love the chevrons. I think that she is very clever even if Dad did have to help her. She is so little but so big too :D Way to go Jess.