Friday, January 31, 2014

Packing Up - New Layout LOAD #23

Yippee it's the weekend! It was a long week and I am very much looking forward to the weekend. I definitely didn't make 31 layouts in the January LOAD (Lay Out A Day) challenge over at Let's Scrap, but I did complete 23, way more than I would in a typical month. I finished one final layout this evening, #23.


I used the sketch below from Creative Scrappers #260.


I also played along with My Scraps & More - Throwback Thursday - 1-9-14. This challenge was to use at least a year old.  This is a photo from May 2012.

Materials used: paper - MME, Bo Bunny, and October Afternoon; rub-ons - Karen Foster; enamel dots - MME; twine - The Twinery; washi tape - MME; Thickers - Amy Tangerine; stamp - CTMH; ink - CTMH.

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments: