Saturday, December 28, 2013

Walls Family Farm - New Layout

Another layout in the bag! We cut down our first Christmas tree this year at the Walls Family Farm. My daughter was very excited to pick out a tree and to run through the forest!



I played along with Sketches4All - Cheryl's Dec Holiday challenge - Christmas Anything Goes, easy peasy!


I also played along with My Scraps & More - 2nd Day of Christmas. This challenge is to create a layout using this picture as inspiration. You must use at least 4 of the colors and like my page below, they can be a hue of the color. It does not have to be the exact blue for example. Just blue is fine!  The colors are Dark Green, Red, Light Green, Blue, and Grey.  I used all the colors. Every color can be seen in the Merry cardstock title, although the color scheme was used throughout.

Here is the left side:



Here is the right side:



Materials used: paper- EP; cardstock - EP; twine - unknown; bling - unknown; ink - CTMH; ribbon - unkonwn; stickers - K&Company; number chipboard - BG.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: