Saturday, September 21, 2013

Project Life - Week 33

Welcome to Project Life 2013! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 1 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly (hopefully Olive once it has been released), find more info at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog. This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week):



Tuesday - Restaurant week is this week, so Juan and I went for a much needed couples dinner out at Abacus. I had salmon with goat cheese rice and Juan had braised short rib. They were both phenomenally delicious. We had wine, yummy appetizers (I had a scallop crab cake and Juan had stuffed mushrooms), and a fabulous trio of desserts. We were both stuffed! 






Saturday - Another fun filled day. This morning we hosted a play date for Noel, Eme, and Maddie. Mommy made 7-layer dip, fruit, cheese and quiche for lunch. The girls had a great time and the Mommies got to chat. This afternoon Aunt Miri brought her new puppy over to meet us. It is a Laberdoodle named Lola. She was a spunky little thing and Maddie was a bit scared of her because she kept jumping up on her; but Lola was just wanting to play.


Monday - Juan and I treated ourselves to lunch at Al Biernet's for restaurant week. The corn chowder is AMAZING. We once again stuffed ourselves beyond belief, but it was soooo delicious!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: