Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Cutie - New Layout

I was planning to play along with the August challenge over at Sketches4All which required the use of the Pagemaps sketch below.  I completed this layout and then realized that it was supposed to be a "Summertime" layout, whoops.  So instead I decided to play along with the Sketches4All Busy Scrappers August challenge - "Just Us Girls/Ladies".  So here is my girl layout:


This is little Maddie at 4 months. Hard to believe she was so small. 

Here is the sketch I used: 


I also played along with Colorful Creations's E challenge for August - to use layers and buttons. I used cardstock buttons from LYB and lots of layers including paper, ribbon, transparency, border punches, journaling blocks, chipboard, and stickers.

Here are a couple of close-ups:




Materials used: paper - LYB; chipboard stickers - LYB; tranparency - LYB; border punch - Stampin' Up; ribbon - unknown; fiber - unknown; cricut - George & Basic Shapes; journaling card - LYB; buttons - LYB; sticker - KI Memories

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This layout is absolutely adorable, Jessica. Maddie is so precious!! We're so happy that you joined us at Sketches4All!!

Val-Belle said...

Such a cute layout Jess...I love seeing the baby photos and I have gotten lots of ideas from you on baby layouts... I am going to be very busy.... :D
The photo viewer is a chippie one that came in a pack from one of the conventions that I did and we only used half of it and I kept the other half. I also love and have not seen them again. I bought the Tim Holtz die but it is not the same in cardstock... I will keep looking though...

Leslie Germain said...

Such a cute page and take on the sketch. Love it!