Monday, May 20, 2013

Peppermint Maddie

I forgot that I signed up to participate in a May Round Robin Scrap over at Scrap That. I was supposed to upload my week 3 layout by today.  I am definitely late, but completed none the less.  This was a quicky.  It is of Maddie and I Christmas 2011 in her peppermint jammies. I called her Peppermint Maddie. Here is my layout:


Here is the layout I was to scraplift, created by Ceely:


I used a large flower and sparkle letters to mimic the bling.  I used lots of flowers including paper, chipboard, and the real deal.  I also used a punched paper around the edge and a single photo with a mat.

Here are a couple of close-up photos:




Materials Used:  paper - Basic Grey and Creative Imaginations; chipboard - Basic Grey; paper clip - Basic Grey; brad - Lush MME; letter stickers - Making memories & American Crafts; flower - unknown.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: