Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vote for ME - Create with 8 - Wonder Layout

PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR ME! I just completed my submission for the Create with 8 contest on Joann's facebook page. Winners receive gift cards to JoAnn's! Please click on the link here and vote for my entry, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Everyone is allowed to vote once a day through March 31st.

Here is my layout:


The eight items from the list I used to complete this layout: acrylic paint (white used with a stipple brush on the background, and the pink on a stamp in the upper left hand corner), ribbon, tulle, floral stem, scrapbooking embellishments/stickers, scrapbook paper/cardstock, buttons, and yarn.


I used Prima's March BAP sketch:


Here are a couple of close-up photos:



Thanks for visiting, but more important, thanks for voting for me!

No comments: