Sunday, March 3, 2013

Exploring Fall - New Layout

Welcome Sunday! My awesome cropping weekend is coming to an end.  I finished another layout this morning. This one is super simple, but the photos were so bright that I didn't think they needed much.



This is fairly recent photos of Maddie, from just last fall. She was definitely in an exploring/climbing phase! I played along with the Scrap For Help - March challenge to use Burlap.  I used burlap alpha stickers by Deja' Views.  It was the perfect little addition to this page.

I also played along with Soul Scrappers - March Seasons challenge.  The challenge is as follows:

  1. Choose one of the four seasons: spring, summer, fall, winter.
  2. Create a single or double page layout.
  3. It can be traditional, digital or hybrid.
  4. Be sure to make it clear which season you have chosen through your pictures, your journaling, and embellies.
  5. Include the name of the season in the title of your page. 
  6. Use at least two stickers or other embellies to help add interest.


Here are a couple of close-up photos:





Materials used: paper - SEI; 3-D leaves - ColorBok; brackets - SEI; date sticker - MME; chipboard sticker - EK Success; burlap alpha - Deja' Views; twine - unknown; tag - unknown; word stickers - unknown.

Thanks for visiting! Back to the big D for me today!

No comments: