This is fairly recent photos of Maddie, from just last fall. She was definitely in an exploring/climbing phase! I played along with the Scrap For Help - March challenge to use Burlap. I used burlap alpha stickers by Deja' Views. It was the perfect little addition to this page.
I also played along with Soul Scrappers - March Seasons challenge. The challenge is as follows:
- Choose one of the four seasons: spring, summer, fall, winter.
- Create a single or double page layout.
- It can be traditional, digital or hybrid.
- Be sure to make it clear which season you have chosen through your pictures, your journaling, and embellies.
- Include the name of the season in the title of your page.
- Use at least two stickers or other embellies to help add interest.
Here are a couple of close-up photos: