Sunday, February 3, 2013

Press Your Luck Challenge - Because of You, I am a Mother

Not much accomplished on the scrapping front today, laptop still fried; but I did finish one single page layout to live adjacent to the last layout I created.  This one is for the Press Your Luck challenge over at Colorful Creations.


I picked #20 and my challenge was to use: one cardstock, 2 pattern papers, 3 flowers and 4 buttons. My cardstock is the orange mat, the pattern papers are the purple stripes and the polka dots, the three flowers are orange, pink, and green, and the four buttons are at each flower and the dot on the I.

I used the sketch from Creative Scrappers - Sketch #246.


Here are a few closeups:
 
 
 
 
 
Materials Used: paper - Bazzill and LYB; flowers - Recollections; buttons - CTMH; rub-ons - DaisyD's.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you had a scrappy weekend! 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful page Jessica! Your daughter is so sweet! What awesome photos!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! Thanks for participating over at Paper Issues. You've won the autographed Amy Tam book. Please email Aimee with your shipping details. Aimee.paperissues@gmail.com

Silvia Barrera said...

What a beautiful page! an the pictures... nice!!