Saturday, January 19, 2013

SYTYCS Round #3 & January LOAD #45 - Aruba



Happy Saturday! I am desperately fighting being ill. I stayed home yesterday with a fever and slept most of the day. Today I am not feeling much better, but trying to at least get out of bed. Here is my layout for Round #3 of SYTYCS (So You Think You Can Scrap) over at Colorful Creations




The challenge was to use the following sketch and ALL of the following elements: Border punch,2 pattern papers, Handmade pinwheel (tutorials on youtube), Washi tape (CC has tutorial on how to make your own), and
2 + photos
I used a border punch from Martha Stewart layered with Washi tape (pink with white polka dots), and a layered felt strip.  This was also the first pinwheel I have ever made. I used a brad in the middle and rolled paper for the stem. I used washi tape for the leaves.  





This is also #45 (#14 traditional) for my January LOAD (LayOut A Day) over at Let's Scrap. I am a bit behind on traditional layouts, so I need to do some serious catching up!

Materials used:  paper - Pebbles and unknown; title stickers - thickers; woven labels - Basic Grey; washi tape - unknown; border punch - Martha Stewart; felt lines - Queen& Co., journaling block - CTMH; and brad - basic Grey.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: