Sunday, December 2, 2012

Project Life - Week 48

Welcome to Project Life 2012! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to new baby Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital Cobalt kit, find it at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/10/new-product-has-arrived/ This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 at http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/p/project-life-layouts.html

And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week):





Sunday - Still decorating, we got a lot done, but there seems to be so much to do!


Monday - Still decorating, not quite done but getting close.
Tuesday - Christmas cards done and mailed!  Check.  I went for easy this year and made a photo card in lieu of my usual 200 handcrafted cards, there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day.


Wednesday - We went to Benihana's for dinner to celebrate my belated birthday, they sent me a $30 gift certificate so we couldn't pass it up. Maddie ate fantastic and loved the shrimp. She also figured out how to color, sort of, and enjoyed coloring on the kids menu. It was a delicious meal.








Thursday - Still decorating....slowly but surely. My goal is to have it finished this weekend! We also took a break and went to the Dallas Zoo today. Maddie had a blast walking around and loved the kids play area. She even went down the slide by herself multiple times. Juan also took her on her first ride on a Carousel. She was scared at before it started (patting her little chest to indicate she was scared); but once it started she LOVED it. My girl is definitely a thrill seeker. She has started patting her chest when she is scared, we think its because she feels her heartbeat fast and that's how she tells us. She's a smart little thing.

Friday - Our tree still isn't decorated, but I did get the lights on it tonight. Lights are such a pain. They always work until you get half the strand on and then they go out.... hmmppphh.




Saturday - I taught Maddie how to feed the piggy bank yesterday and she LOVED it. Today she was so excited to do it again. She was so proud of herself that she clapped after each penny she dropped in. She is so determined!

Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What wonderful memories are wrapped up in these lovely photos!! Glad you had a nice birthday dinner!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/