Saturday, December 1, 2012

Project Life - Week 46

Welcome to Project Life 2012! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to new baby Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital Cobalt kit, find it at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/10/new-product-has-arrived/ This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 at http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/p/project-life-layouts.html

And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week):


Sunday - Maddie spilt her milk today and thought it was the greatest thing ever!

Monday - Maddie playing in her playroom. She likes the rug...this was supposed to be for my scrapbook room, but Daddy moved it up to the playroom.


Tuesday - Abuelita brought Maddie a quilt and a pillow. She likes to try and pull it through her crib bars.


Wednesday - Our nightly ritual of reading books to Maddie hasn't changed since she was born, but the method in which we read them has changed. She is much bigger now and turns the pages on her own. The is little rocking and singing as she is usually ready for bed. Ourentire routine consists of putting on her jammies, playing the "where do you socks go" game, brushing teeth, reading books, and then into the crib. I have begun singing to her in her crib and rubbing her back for a few minutes each night. My sweet, sweet baby.

  Thursday - My bestie, Shannon, came to visit me for my birthday! Since I haven't seen Shannon since her birthday, it was my chance to give her a birthday present....my present, just having Shannon visit was present enough.    



Friday - Maddie LOVED Auntie Shannon! She had a ball with her and followed her everywhere. Aunt Shannon brought Maddie a birthday present - a piano! Maddie loves it, especially the prerecorded songs. She also loved playing "stickers" with Aunt Shanny and thought it hilarious when Shanny put the sticker on her nose.  



 Saturday - We took Maddie to the new park downtown. The Klyde Warren park just opened. It is located over the freeway and is amazing. There were food trucks, croquet, badmitten, fooseball tables, an outdoor reading library, a dog park, a putting green, and so much more! It was packed with people, but Maddie loved it. She LOVED the Merry Go Round and the million kids didn't seem to bother her at all. They have an awesome cushioned base below the kids play area for the little ones.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: