Saturday, November 3, 2012

Basic Grey Sketch 10.29.12 Layout - Seeing Sunset

Happy news! I won a $10 gift certificate last week over at Basic Grey for my Sun Kissed layout, so I thought I would play along again this week.  I am a 2-page girl, so I extended the sketch and added a couple more photos. This layout is with the sunset pictures we took on our first night in Aruba. 


Here is this weeks sketch:

I used mainly Basic Grey product, with a bits and pieces of other.  The papers are all from their Hello Lucious line, except the water paper, which is from ScrapYourTrip.com and the blue strip (scrap left over from something long ago).  The brads are Glazed Brads from Basic Grey and the stickers are Basic Grey - Out of Print.

Here are a couple of detailed photos:




Materials used: paper - Basic Grey Hello Lucious, ScrapYourTrip and unknown; rub-ons - Making Memories; punch - StampItUp; cricut - Designer Calendar; title stickers - thickers & EKSuccess; starfish - Jolee's; stickers - Basic Grey Out of Print; ribbon - unknown.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: