Saturday, November 17, 2012

Alta Vista Chapel - Challenge Layout

We've been scrappin up a storm....and watching the K-state vs. Baylor game. Go Cats! I finished another Aruba layout, only 100 more to go; LOL. This is the little chapel we visited on our bus tour, built in 1952.


I used Let's Scrap sketch 3-10-11:


I also played along with this months Scrap Your Stash challenge - tear paper.  I used a 6" stack from Authentique and tore each edge.  Then I tore the cream background paper and inked everything. The cross was cut on my cricut with the Wedding cartridge and stamped the journaling block with a CTMH stamp.

Finally, I played along with this months Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #60 - "Anything but a card with Ribbon." I wasn't planning on using ribbon, but when I saw this challenge I thought it would be the perfect addition to ground my group of photos.

Here are a couple of close ups:




Materials used: paper - Authentique; Bazzill; thickers - Dear Lizzy+American Crafts; stamp - CTMH; ink - CTMH; stick pins - jillibean soup and unknown; ribbon - unknown.

Hope you are having a scrappy weekend! It's beautiful here.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wonderful layout!! Great take on the sketch!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
Hugs
Heather

mommyof5kidz said...

LOVE your layout! Thanks for playing along with us over at Really Reasonable Ribbon!