Thursday, October 4, 2012

Project Life - Week 35

Welcome to Project Life 2012! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to new baby Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.
I am using the digital Cobalt kit, find it at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/10/new-product-has-arrived/ This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 at http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/p/project-life-layouts.html
And now my pictures of the week:

Sunday - We took Maddie to visit her Abuelita, Abuelito, Tia Thelma and sus primos. She loves her Grandpa and always smiles at him and gives him a kiss. The kids love it when Maddie visits and had a blast playing with her.



Monday - Mom made us curtains for the living room and we got them hung, finally. I also managed to finally plant the pansies in the pots Mom got us for a house warming present. Unfortunately, Juan losing his job is not the only thing we've had happen recently. Our microwave broke, the brand new microwave we purchased three months ago! This weekend our refridgerator quit working.  It's over 10 years old, but we were definitely not planning on having such a large expense so quickly after going to a single income family. Seems like when it rains, it pours.

Tuesday - Maddie and her avocado hair! She loves avocado and she has learned that she has hair on her head. Whenever she is eating, she now wants to rub it into her hair! It makes for lots of baths each day.

Wednesday - Maddie loves to watch Daddy on the computer. She was not so excited that I was set on taking her picture.

Thursday - Again, Maddie with remotes. This is her, I'm zoning into the TV face. Sometimes I think she really knows how to work them!

Friday - Juan has been teach Maddie his "evil eye" stare. She has it down pretty good. What's funny is that she knows it is a joke. She looks at me like that and I say, "hey girlie, don't you look at Mama like that!" and then she breaks out in laughter! Too funny. I never thought she looked like either of us, but I can totally see Juan in her from this picture.





Saturday - We had full day today. First we took Maddie to the Air Flight Museum for Ryan's 4 year birthday party. There was a great kids area and Maddie loved the bounce house. She basically just tossed herself from bounce roll to bounce roll. She also enjoyed climbing into the little tree with the other kids. I think her favorite was the little airplane. She kept crawling back to it and up into it. We goofed and put $.75 in first thing so she could "ride" it. What we didn't know was that she would start crying when it stopped and then refuse to get off of it! 

Thanks for visiting!


No comments: