Thursday, October 4, 2012

Project Life - Week 34

Welcome to Project Life 2012! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to new baby Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.


I am using the digital Cobalt kit, find it at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/10/new-product-has-arrived/ This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 at http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/p/project-life-layouts.html

And now my pictures of the week:
Sunday - We finally planted a bush and some flowers that we bought for the front area a couple of weeks ago. I was clearing out the weeds from the flower garden and Juan got very upset with me because I was, "pulling up trees". They were "trees" in the flower bed, right next to the house and way too close for a tree to grow; although I'm still not convinced it was a tree. Juan then proceeded to plant two of these "trees" in the middle of our yard in seeminly random locations. I just had to laugh.  He did mow over them about two weeks later.

Monday - Maddie's invitations are finally done and ready to mail!

 Tuesday - Maddie LOVES cherrios and will eat them anytime and anywhere!



Tuesday - We are trying to limit the amount of TV that Maddie watches each day. We let her watch "Baby Einstein" and "Monkey See, Monkey Do."  She has become obsessed with those shows and the remote.  Everytime she sees a remote, she brings it to us, indicating that she is ready to watch her show.  What is funny is that she seems to be somewhat scared of the "Baby Einstein" shows and demands that we sit next to her while she watches it. If we get up, she cries uncontrollably and follows us.  So weird.



Wednesday - Maddie's 11 month photos from JCPenney's. I wanted to finally get a good photo of her with her Elefant.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: