Saturday, October 13, 2012

LOAD #18 & 19 - Beach Memories

Happy Saturday! If you haven't stopped by for awhile, I am participating in the LOAD (LayOut A Day) Challenge for October over at Let's Scrap.  This is #18 & 19! Another layout of our mini vaca to Aruba. This is the first time that DH took Maddie into the ocean. I just love these photos of the two of them together!

I used Let's Scrap Sketch 10-10-12, although most of the inspiration was taken from fellow Let's Scrapper Roulien Stahnke. Check out her amazing take on this sketch here:


I am also participating in the Scrapbook Challenges - October Journaling Challenge.  The challenge is to add hand writing to your layout or stamping. I used hand writing on both the journaling tag and the date tag.

Here are a couple of close-up pictures:





Materials Used: paper - BoBunny Gabrielle, CTMH, and Moxxie (The Tropics); cricut - Art Philosophy & Life's A Beach; pearls - unknown; ribbon - unknown; ink - CTMH grey wool; buttons - CTMH; stickers - MME Stella Rose; twine - unknown; rub-ons - TLC.

Thanks for visiting me!

No comments: