Thursday, October 11, 2012

LOAD #14 & 15 - Butterfly Farm

I am participating in the LOAD (LayOut A Day) challenge for October over at Let's Scrap. This is #14/15 for me! This is another layout from our trip to Aruba, this one at the Butterfly Farm. Here is my layout:


I used a sketch from Page Maps for Croptober #5 over at Apron Strings.  Here is the sketch:


I am also playing along with Inkido challenge - use butterflies.  That one was easy! I am also playing with Reasonably Ribbon Challenge #57 Pretty in Pink & Ribbon to promote Breast Cancer Awareness (use pink ribbon.) The other challenge I incorporated was Rochelle Spears October challenge:
1. use something with wings (butterfly, bee, etc.)

2. A shape punch and a border punch Both have to be on your layout. If you punch for the “something with wings” item, it does NOT count towards this item. (I used a border punch and a tag punch for the date.)
3. Something transparent. (I used a photo transparency for the main butterfly photo.)


Here are a couple of close-ups:




Materials used: paper - BoBunny Gabrielle; 3D stickers - BoBunny Gabrielle; ribbon - unknown; stickers - BoBunny Gabrielle; border punch - Fiskars; tag punch - Quickutz; brads - unknown; ink - CTMH; stamps - Alphabets, Rustic Numbers, Tiny Typewriter Alphabet; letters - Heidi Swapp & unknown; transparancy - MME Magnolia; corner rounder - Creative Memories.

Thanks for visiting! 

6 comments:

Birgit said...

I love your LO with all the butterflies, good work! Thank you for joining our challenge at Inkido.

Lara said...

Love this LO!

Bonnie Garby said...

Great layout! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Rochelle Spears said...

great layout! I went to Aruba and took my baby girl to that Butterfly farm too!! :) Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :)

Bellaidea said...

Wow, now I know I have to go there too:), thanks for new page for our challenge at INKIDO!

Lori said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks for playing again at Apron Strings.