Tuesday, October 9, 2012

LOAD #11 - Thank You Card

I'm participating in the LOAD (LayOut A Day) challenge over at Let's Scrap. This is #11, a Thank You card I created for World Card Making Day this past weekend. I played along with the sketch from Pamela's World of Scrap, she is hosting an awesome prize. I needed to make Thank You cards for the gifts Maddie received on her birthday, so I actually created 20 of these cards!


Here's the sketch I used:


I also am playing along with challenge #6 at Let's Capture the Sketches for World Card Making Day. The challenge is "Make it Shiny". I used bling to add a bit of shine!

Materials Used:  punch - Creative memories; cricut - Art Philosophy; ink - CTMH; paper - the paper studio; pop dots - Forever in Time; flowers - Prima; bling - Queen&Co.; stamps - CTMH.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

It turned out great! I love it!! And wow...20 cards! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge! :)