Sunday, September 30, 2012

7 Months - Handle with Care Layout

Happy Evening! I have just finished up a couple of layouts based on inspiration from some lovely blog challenges.  The first uses a sketch from "Let's Capture These Sketches".  Here is my layout:


And here is the sketch #151 that I used:

My second layout is the sister to the fist layout and is based on sketch #311 from Scrapbook Challenges.
Here is my layout:



And here is the sketch:
 I rotated it, which worked perfect for the right side of my layout. 

Here are a few closeup photos:





Materials Used: Paper - MME, Paper Studio, & Creative Imaginations; flowers - Making Memories & Prima; journaling block - Making Memories; 7 - Tim Holtz Grungeboard; bling - Basic Grey, Prima, Glitz Design, & Want2Scrap; Rub-ons - Basic Grey; stamps - CTMH Love Life; ink - CTMH; quickutz - Washington; brads - MME; stickers - Creative Imaginations.

Thanks for visiting. I hope you find inspiration to play along with the great blog challenges listed above!

2 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Beautiful layouts Jessica, I love how you were able to take 2 single sketches and make them work well together for a 2 page layout. Great job.

Alison said...

They are both lovely!