Monday, February 13, 2012

Uniquely You - MME Blog Challenge #32

I very RARELY do single page layouts, but I came across the MME blog challenge and had the two perfect photos.  Also, I am a MME hoarder, so I have plenty of MME product. LOL! I also have PLENTY of photos of Maddie!

Here is my layout:


The challenge was to:
•Use the theme “YOU”.

•Use this month’s sketch by Anam Stubbington as your starting point.
•Use 80% My Mind’s Eye products.

Here was the sketch:

I mirrored the sketch as I really wanted to use the Every Day paper for my background. 

Here are a couple of detail shots:

Materials Used:  paper, label sticker, layered chipboard, and brads - MME Lost & Found Too; stamp - CTMH Extreme Caps; ink - black CTMH; flowers - Prima; ribbon - unknown; letter stickers - Making Memories.

Thanks so much for visiting.  If you want to play along, check out the MME blog here.

3 comments:

JeaunesV said...

This is really a beautiful layout Jessica and such a stunning take on the MME challenge! I have to agree with you, MME make some of the most gorgeous paper and I am also a huge fan and love to scrap with them. I unfortunately just don't get them that often here in South Africa :-(

Carolina said...

Oh, so beautiful!!! I love your take on this sketch. I have seen these papers in red and yellow, but not in link, and I think pink is my favourite! It's amazing how much Maddie's grown since then, she looks so big now!

Francine said...

Hi Jessica. I dropped in to say that I have an award for you over on my blog. Now, I know you received one before, but then it's nice to be loved! I love your ability to make gorgeous layouts from sketches and appreciate you sharing them with us all. Keep up the great work!