Saturday, January 21, 2012

Play Time - Let's Scrap 8-24-11 - LOAD

Here is #22 & 23 layouts for my LOAD (LayOut A Day). I am participating in the January LOAD challenge over at Let's Scrap. I used sketch 8-24-11 from Let's Scrap. I started with the sketch, but modified it based on my pictures. This layout is of Maddie doing tummy time and playing on her mat at 21 days old. 

Here is my layout:


Here is the sketch:
8-24-11

Here are a few detailed photos:



Materials used: paper - MME Lost & Found; Layered chipboard - MME Lost & Found; sticker and glitter embellishment - MME Lost & Found; journaling block - Making Memories; title stickers - Making Memories, Thickers Fancy & Patchwork; border stickers - Queen&Co.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

~Marlene Krogh~ said...

Hi Jessica !
You make some fantastic layouts, love the details. Hugs from Marlene, Denmark

Jolanda said...

Hi Sweet Jessica,so sorry you haven't heard of me before...but wow your daughter looks amazing what a sweetie!!!Hope you are well...have I mailed you to thank you for your beautiful card?Think I forgotten,well thanks !!!I love it!!
Have a very nice day,hope I have more time in the future for stopping by...xx

Vianna said...

Let me just say: I'm amazed that anyone can do a layout (two-page at that) every day for 21 days ... This must take HOURS every day (taking pictures, printing them, finding matching products, etc) - I hope you dont burn out - wish you the best of luck with documenting your baby's early days/months. I wish there was such a thing as this half a century ago (or that at least my mom had kept a diary, or taken pictures ...). I have no doubt that your child will appreciate this fifty years from now. All the best from a fangal in Florida!

Kay Wallace said...

Another magnificent layout from Maddie's talented mommy! I love the detail you put into every layout, especially your hand journaling. Fun for you and Juan to look through, of course, but the real treasure will be when Maddie is 35 and looks through this book for the millionth time!

Alison said...

Loving your LOAD LOs!
Alison xx