Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Girl Can Cry! - Let's Scrap Sketch 1-25-12 - LOAD

This is layout #28 & 29 for my LOAD (LayOut A Day). I am participating the January LOAD challenge over at Let's Scrap. I am so close to reaching my goal! I think it's going to be a late night.....LOL. I used Let's Scrap sketch 1-25-12 for this layout. This layout is me and Maddie at the Arboretum when she was just 23 days old.  She's almost 4-1/2 months now, so I'm a little behind. 

Here is my layout:


Here is the sketch I used:


Here are a few detailed photos:




Materials Used:  paper - DCWV, MME Lost & Found, and unknown; paper tab labels - Basic Grey; title stickers - Thickers Sunny by American Crafts & Pink Paislee Limeade; pot dots - All night Media; embellishments - Making Memories Design Shop - People baby girl; stamps - CTMH Journaling Jots; ink - CTMH black; ribbon - unknown.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: