Thursday, October 20, 2011

Let's Scrap - Challenge #16 - You are a Blessing - New Layout



Yeah! I managed to finish my second layout for Madalynne. It's been difficult to find time, so I am proud of myself for finishing. This is another kit layout that I bought at convention and then tweaked and added my own touches. Again, not sure of the creator as she didn't put a card or name on the layout. These are the first photos we took of Maddie at the hospital.

I did this layout for the Let's Scrap -Scrap Our Stash Challenge #16, which was actually to complete a previous challenge. I used Challenge #15, Scrap Our Stash Bingo. Here is the bingo board:
I used the second column. I used 4 pattern papers, hand-written journaling, white and blue laces in multiple locations, way more than 10 bling, and my three rub-ons are the "adorable", the "New Beginnings", and the emblem at the end of the "New Beginnings" title.

Here are a few detailed shots:




Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy my little munchkin photos!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Your munchkin pics are adorable...as is your LO!
Alison xx