Monday, July 4, 2011

Let's Scrap - Fancypants July Challange Layout

Yeah! I completed a layout, FINALLY!  This one is for the Let's Scrap - Fancypants July Challenge.  The challenge is simple enough, use a Let's Scrap sketch and some Fancypants product.  I found some REALLY old Fancypants (some from 2007/2008) in my stash and thought it was the perfect time to use it!  Almost everything on this page is Fancypants, see materials list below.

Here is the sketch I used:

And here is my layout:

And here are a couple of detailed shots:


Materials used:  transparencies - Fancypants Vertical Jump; rub-ons - Fancypants All Fall and Write Now; title letters - BasicGrey; arrows - American Crafts, buttons - unknown.

Thanks for visiting! I wish everyone a wonderful and safe 4th of July.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Great LO Jessica...I have my pic and papers ready to go for this Challenge!
Alison xx

Che'Marie said...

Love the colors on this!