Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Project Life Tuesday - Week 22

Almost caught up....just a couple more weeks.  Here is week 22:

Saturday - Vanessa brought the kids over to Mom's for a visit and Jakob was completely enthralled with the game Doodle Jump on Juan's Iphone.  He tried multiple times to play and while I don't think he understood the game, he loved trying it and the noises it made.

Sunday - We had a bar-b-que today at Mom's to celebrate Memorial Day and Vaness'a birthday.  Juan grilled and we had cold watermelon and homemade ice cream.  Mom didn't have any rock salt; so we tried to use regular sea salt; but it didn't work at all.  We finally gave in and went to the store to get rock salt. It was a fun afternoon.

Monday - I've been totally bad about taking my weekly belly photos while we've been out of our house.  In this photo I am at week 20-1/2.  My belly is definitely showing now!


Tuesday - Renovation update: Ceiling and crown molding have been painted.  The dining room, washer/dryer area, and accent fireplace wall have also been painted.


Wednesday - Renovation update: our new ceiling fans and lights in the living room have been installed.  They didn't give us enough light bulbs for the lights, so they couldn't install the globes.

Thursday - Vanessa and I went to the Great American Scrapbook Convention today in Arlington.  I completely forgot it was this weekend until Vanessa asked me about it.  I took the day off work and we went from the minute it opened until it closed.  We had a blast, bought a ton and I even found a sweet little banner idea for Cocoa's room and some 3D flowers for her wall.  Fun, fun day!!!!

Friday - Renovation update:  they finished the grout in the spare bathroom and installed  both the vanity and the side cabinet.  The faucet is on back-order, so they haven't installed the sink yet.

No comments: