Monday, April 25, 2011

LS Scrap our Stash Challenge #6 & Scrap Our Stash April Challenge Layout

Another layout from this weekends scrap-a-thon.  This one is from Barcelona, still Camp Nou.  Here is my layout:

I created this layout for both the Scrap Our Stash Challenge #6 over at Let's Scrap and the "April Bring in the Sun Challenge" over at Scrap Our Stash

The Let's Scrap challenge was to:
1. Use the oldest patterned paper in your stash - I've had the yellow soccer paper for at least 6 years, waiting for the perfect soccer layout.
2. Use fibers and if you don't have fibers: twine, any thread or even ribbon - I used navy dot ribbon.
3. Use at least three rhinestones - I used way more than 3 with the bling swirls in the corners.
4. Stamp on your card/LO - I used two different stamp set alphabets from CTMH for the title.


The April Challenge is to Bring in the Sun! Most everyone is ready for winter to end and spring to be here. So this months challenge is to do something with or about the Sun. It can be a layout, card, album, or anything you want to create that has something to do with the Sun. 

It was such a beautiful sunny day in Barcelona when we visited Camp Nou. The sun made the amazing stadium field seems amazing.  I accented my sun page with a combination Cricut/Quickutz punch.

I also used a sketch from Sketch Support.

Here are a few detailed pictures:




Materials Used: paper - old unknown; soccer stickers - Jolees; ribbon - Crate Paper; alphabet stamp titles - CTMH; ink - CTMH; bling - unknown; paper clip - Basic Grey; alphabet stickers - Cosmo Cricut; sun diecut - Quickutz and Cricut cartridge.

Thanks for visiting me!


No comments: